intro

intro

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Cuckoo Bananas




Last year I was all about the grapes, but I want to tell that person that she's an idiot.  

Because bananas?  They do go with everything. 

Bananas go with peanut butter and jelly.

And chocolate.

Bananas taste good fried up.

I like chopping them onto hot dishes like egg omelettes or steak and mushrooms and watch them get a little mushy.

I would never have guessed bananas go good in stir fry. No, not just plantains. Bananas.

If you have no time for a meal, have a banana.  Eat them with the stem down like a monkey, So gooooood. 

Freeze it and make it ice cream and be all

Glitter Words

Because life is not worth living if you can't pin it to your board, right ladies?

I'm pinning this shit to my board right now.

YOU'RE WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment