intro

intro

Sunday, April 27, 2014

IT'S SO SHINY



I'm obsessed with my ring and I basically do this little hand motion all the livelong day when I'm wearing it. Nothing else, just this. Nobody else except for me gives a shit about it. I don't understand why the rest of my friends who have gemstone rings aren't doing this all day with their rings. I was out with TWO PEOPLE and their diamond bling a blang today and nobody was doing the little hand dance. I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND, HOW ARE THEY NOT DISTRACTED BY SHINY THINGS LIKE I AM?


2 comments:

  1. I do not have attention deficit ooh shiny. I have attention deficit ooh a dog. I used to watch the sparkle in my ring. Sometimes it will catch my eye though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw this!!! Some days I spend the whole day just dazzling myself with mine!

      Delete